General Terms and Conditions
(1) Individual coaching and ThetaHealing®
ThetaHealing® and ThetaHealer® are registered trademarks of THINK. www.thetahealing.com
The ThetaHealing® technique does not replace diagnoses or treatments by doctors or alternative practitioners. I am not a doctor, therapist or alternative practitioner and I make no promise of salvation, nor should my coaching be taken as a guarantee of certain results. As a method of energetic / spiritual healing, ThetaHealing® can support the activation of self-healing powers and can promote healing in a holistic way. This method can also support people to live their lives self-determined. Liability for the consequences of the treatment is not accepted.
(2) The term healer, healing
The healer understands the universal / divine consciousness as a source of healing power and not himself. Healers are a kind of mediator of energies and information. Healers are initiators so that the client can embark on a holistic healing journey in which he is actively involved. These terms do not refer to a promise of salvation or a medical, therapeutic or naturopathic treatment.
Conclusion of a contract and cancellation policy
The following rules on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via my contact form, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), by phone or WhatsApp.
(1) In case of the conclusion of a contract, the contract is concluded with:
Am Tempelhofer Berg 7d
(2) The presentation of the services does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on my part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to book them.
(3) With the booking, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. A contract is concluded as soon as the consumer receives a confirmation from me by email or text message / WhatsApp. From this point in time, the legal right of withdrawal of 14 days applies.
(4) Power of revocation
A consumer has a right of revocation according to §355 BGB or a right of return according to §356 BGB. Accordingly, consumers have the right to cancel a contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day the contract is concluded. In order to exercise this right of revocation, the consumer must provide a clear statement (e.g. by letter or email) about the decision to cancel the contract. This notification of the exercise of your right of withdrawal must be sent to:
Kurze Str. 1
or via email an: email@example.com
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel a contract, I have to refund all payments that I have received from you immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which I received the notification of your cancellation of the contract. For the refund, I use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. Under no circumstances will I charge you for this refund.
If you requested that the services should start during the cancellation period, you have to pay me an appropriate amount, which is the proportion of the services already provided by the time (at which you informed me of the exercise of the right of cancellation regarding this contract) compared to the total scope of the services provided in the contract. (Source of the last paragraph https://www.immobilienscout24.de/lp/widrufsbelehrung/kontoer.html)
End of revocation
With regard to booked sessions or seminars / courses, my special cancellation policy apply.
(1) Individual sessions
If you are unable to attend, please let me know at least 48 hours before the start of the session via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by text message / WhatsApp. In the event of a later cancellation or no-show, you will be charged the full session fee. I kindly ask for your understanding.
(2) Seminars, workshops, group events
Your participation is binding. Please note that the paid registration fee will not be refunded if you drop out. If I have to cancel the event, you will of course be fully reimbursed for all payments already made. However, I am not liable for travel and accommodation expenses you have already spent. In the event of a no-show, the seminar fee is due in full.
Prices, payment, due date
(1) The prices shown include the statutory value added tax (VAT) and other price components.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance (bank transfer) or in cash on site.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract, but no later than 12 hours before the start of the service.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
As contract language German and English are available.
Terms and Conditions December 2019